The Old Warning Sirens Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old Warning Sirens Board

A forum regarding Old Rare and Not So Rare Warning Sirens

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens.

Go down 

How many "Jailbar" Thunderbolts do you think Federal made?
A. 10
"Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens. Vote_lcap0%"Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B. 16
"Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens. Vote_lcap0%"Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
C. 20
 0% [ 0 ]
D. less than 10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Pat Catania

"Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens. Empty
PostSubject: "Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens.   "Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:37 am

1. How many "Jailbar" Thunderbolt's did Federal actually make back in the day? The only ones that I know about are: "Jailbar" Thunderbolt 1000A & 1000T in Wichita, KS and a couple others.

2. In the old Federal ad for the 3t22, since it shows a STL-10 slapped on top of a STH-10, and the actual ones are
a STH-10 slapped on top of a 10 port siren, does this mean Federal misleaded buyers?

3. Federal "System 7000". There aren't any ads for it, and it's a complete mystery if any exist. How modified is the Thunderbolt? and I heard that it uses a completely different timer than any other Federal siren, and that nobody knows what the model type, and visual description is.

4. My brother claims that the so-called STH-10C is just the top of a 3t22 cut off and placed on a pole. But, obviously I think that's incorrect
Back to top Go down

"Jailbar" Thunderbolts and other rare Federal mystery sirens.
Page 1 of 1