The Old Warning Sirens Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old Warning Sirens Board

A forum regarding Old Rare and Not So Rare Warning Sirens

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old sirens in small towns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Old sirens in small towns Empty
PostSubject: Old sirens in small towns   Old sirens in small towns EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 am

I have noticed that around here many smaller towns have old sirens most of them have 3t22 sirens. but a few do have thunderbolts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old sirens in small towns   Old sirens in small towns EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Yea, many smaller towns do not have the funding for new sirens or simply don't care. Though, I am begining to see more and more Whelen products out here in MI
Back to top Go down
https://oldwarningsirens.forumotion.com
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Old sirens in small towns   Old sirens in small towns EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 am

yeah that sucks whelens dont make sense to me because they just have people talk btw do u happen to know hgow much a siren costs and if some random guy can buy one for his house
Back to top Go down
SIREN*GARAGE

SIREN*GARAGE

PostSubject: Old Sirens In Small Towns   Old sirens in small towns EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:29 am

Rapid City Still Has A Working Thunderbolt 1000 Shocked But Hill City Just Got An ASC E Class Electronic No It Seems In Our Area They Are Going ASC , Rolling Eyes Mostly All We Get Is Hail Out Here And A Small Tornado Very Very Rarely Shocked ,The Fire Hall In BlackHawk Has An ASC T 128 .I Still Think The Old Stuff Sounds Better Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old sirens in small towns   Old sirens in small towns EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:35 am

IMO Dual-tone needs to come back. It would be interesting to hear a dual-tone 2001
Back to top Go down
https://oldwarningsirens.forumotion.com
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Old sirens in small towns   Old sirens in small towns EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:05 pm

yeah that sucks whelens dont make sense to me because they just have people talk btw do u happen to know hgow much a siren costs and if some random guy can buy one for his house

Document translation German
red pine oil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old sirens in small towns   Old sirens in small towns Empty

Back to top Go down

Old sirens in small towns
Page 1 of 1